What is the best song ever written? you decide!

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

2 new poems

The Clouded Sky
Parvulus Obscurum

I walked with him, hand in hand,
I walked with him to my dream land...
My first love, at young age 12,
turned my life to living hell,
He loved me truly, i thought he did,
But i knew nothing, i was only a kid,
He stayed with me, for so long,
it crushed my heart when he was gone,
He had to leave me, your typical guy,
he turned my heart into the clouded sky,
you couldn't see into it, you can't see through,
and so i hid it, from me, from you,
I'll lock it away, because i must,
I broke the key, cause no man can I trust

Beautiful Silence
by Parvulus Obscurum

Darkest darkness, take my soul,
Broken forever, I'm not whole,
beautiful silence, enveloping my,
through the tears, I cannot see,
The hellfire burns by my feet,
I fall to my knee's, I claim defeat,
Through the hollow land 0f hell,
Silence echoes a story to tell,
a story of a lost girls fate,
a story of a sad girls hate,
beautiful silence, echoing,
the sorrow that my life did bring,
what did i do to deserve
the echo of the hated words,
Death is painful
Life is worse.

No comments:

Post a Comment