What is the best song ever written? you decide!

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Solitude

Snow is falling all around,
LAnding beside me on the ground,
I run my hands along the frost,
I think of all the friends i've lost,
as the snow turns to storm,
I lay here a frozen form,
Like the snow my thoughts swirl and twist,
as I think of all I miss,
I see a girl, frozen in time,
I listen to her as she cries,
her mother came to comfort her,
now she lays, alone, unsure,
she walks away into the night,
she folds her arms and says goodbye,
the world to me seems so cruel,
we all obey these stupid rules,
and for what, to die alone?
thats the fate I'll always know...
that little girl left me long ago,
she left and let my hatred flow,
mother left with that girl so strange,
just like me, mother changed
she no longer came to comfort me,
insteqad i cried myself to sleep,
she ignored me when i screamed,
she didn't believe the nightmare dreams,
but when i lay in pools of blood,
she'll love me like no one could,
rain is falling all around, landing above me on the ground...

No comments:

Post a Comment