What is the best song ever written? you decide!

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Brainstorm

Rain, rain, in my braim,
Thunder crashes again, again,
and from these storms i`ve always ran,
as far away as i can,
and i run, i run and hide,
I fin a cave and hide inside,
and wait in fear as clouds roll by,
wait in tears and wonder why,
a storm will come most everyday,
and everyday i run away,
lightning flashes and i scream,
awaken from another dream,
and twist the shadows from my bed,
to form more nightmares in my head,
life is torture but what is death?
how do i know which is for the best?
I`ve given up on getting mad, I`ve given up on feeling sad,
These empty feelings pass me by,
and these empty tears never dry,
So why should i bother with anything,
when new pain follows everything,
why even bother giving up,
I`ll still have the same old luck,
I`m a shadow in the dark,
a ragdoll ripped and torn apart,
I`m a guard dog runnaway,
and i`m the whisperes that you say,
I`m everywhere but no one knows,
as the pain inside me grows,
so let it rain iside my brain,
I`m done playing this stupid game.

No comments:

Post a Comment